• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Next 2000 HDTV recording

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Next 2000 HDTV recording

Hi all,
    Have a question on how I can active the recording of Next 2000 HDTV? shall this work when e-sata connected? how can be connected anyway?

Please need help and if possible in english, many thanks

Anyone, mach1 please to help, guide me what is need to active recording? what type of esata need? cable?
    I always depend on this site for any assistance...

NextLover Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi all,
    Have a question on how I can active the recording of Next 2000 HDTV? shall this work when e-sata connected? how can be connected anyway?

Please need help and if possible in english, many thanks

Yorum yap

Like that,

Cut the electricity of your Next, then plug the e-sata cable of your harddisk and give electricity first to your harddisk then Your Next...

That's all. But your harddisk file format has to be FAT32, otherwise Next cant read your device(HD).

Regards

Anyone, mach1 please to help, guide me what is need to active recording? what type of esata need? cable?
      I always depend on this site for any assistance...

Yorum yap

blanchy Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
        Cut the electricity of your Next, then plug the e-sata cable of your harddisk and give electricity first to your harddisk then Your Next...

That's all. But your harddisk file format has to be FAT32, otherwise Next cant read your device(HD).

Regards
        Many thanks for your reply.
        What kind of cable / hard this is need? I looked in the market and no one knows what is e-sata hard disk, is it different than sata hard that usually used for desktop/laptop?? also if possible to show me the cable used

Many thanks in advance

Yorum yap

This kind of hard disk is not available in North Iraq market, is it available in Turkey? and where? if anybody help me with prices.

Yorum yap

Click these links friend

http://www.hizlial.com/UrunInceleme.....073.5031.0011
            http://www.hizlial.com/UrunInceleme.....045.1318.0002

This kind of hard disk is not available in North Iraq market, is it available in Turkey? and where? if anybody help me with prices.

Yorum yap

Clik the link friend

http://www.hizlial.com/UrunInceleme.....073.5031.0011

Yorum yap

Thanks again dear

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
                X