• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Pedersen Fenerbahçeye

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Pedersen Fenerbahçeye

Bugun Sky Sports ve Teamtalk Pedersen ile FB arasinda görusmelerin surdugunu,Pedersen Fenerbahcenin Avrupa Kupasinda devamli oynadigini ve Fbye gitmeye sicak baktigini yaziyor.Teknik direktör Sam Allardyce sezon sonunda anlasmasi biten Pederseni satarak para kazanmaktan yana oldugunu yaziyor.(kisacasi)
    Yazinin asli :

Pedersen flattered by Fener interest
    Blackburn winger Morten Gamst Pedersen admits he would be tempted by a move to Fenerbahce after he was linked with the Turkish giants.
    The Norway international winger is out of contract at the end of the season and is now free to discuss terms with other clubs.

Pedersen has not ruled out signing a new deal with Rovers, but the 28-year-old could be tempted by Champions League football at Fener.

"Fenerbahce is an appealing option," he told Nettavisen. "It is a massive club and they play regularly in the Champions League."

On his Ewood Park situation, he said: "I am a Blackburn player, and I remain loyal to my contract."

If Pedersen does not sign a new deal this month, Sam Allardyce could look to sell before the window closes rather than lose him for nothing in the summer.
Hazırlanıyor...
X