• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

CCcamInfoPHP Portable Version

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• CCcamInfoPHP Portable Version

CCcamInfoPHP Portable Version

Hi, I made a portable version of cccam info php v1.2 and want to share it with you as I am using it and find it very usefull.
    I packed it with a webserver so that you only edit the config.php and then click start.
    A web browser opens with the cccam in a neutral port, and when you close it the web server closes too!,
    Perfect for someone that doesnt want to configure web servers or doesnt know how to use!

x-mad

This is the cccam info v1.02 BY TOOGOODY packed with an executable portable webserver.
    Our aim was just to make cccam info by TOOGOODY accessible to users that dont have a webserver, dont know what it is and dont want to know how it works.
    Basically, you just change a file, run the exe, and you are there, using all the features of this excellent web application

The only thing you have to do is edit the htdocs/config.php :
    $CCCamWebInfo[] = array(“localhost”,”12345″,”user”,”pass”);
    changing the localhost with the ip of your server, 12345 with your cccam port (16001 and user,pass your cccams username and password.

Thx x-mad

DOWNLOAD

iyide arkadaslar neden bu tür programları test edip resimleyip foruma vermiyorsunuz.Sadece bir ingilizce açıklama var onda da ne dediği anlaşılmıyor.Ben free cardshare kullanıyorum nunların çalışıp çalışmadığını test etmek için hangi programı önerirsiniz şöyle biraz profosyonel olacak basit görünümü olacak c line 'leri gösterecek birşey arıyorum.Bu konuda yardım bekliyorum...Sevgiler...

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
    X