• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Aciko AC 3222 dump

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Aciko AC 3222 dump

Arkadaşlar ben bi cihaza yazılım atarken elektrikler kesildi ve cihaz çöktü
    Cihaz ın numaratöründe(ekran) STRT yazıyor TV ye görüntü vermiyor.
    bana bi yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.....

going to be rich

"Careful," my dad said.I nodded without looking up.Finally, once the pouring was through, I put the steel pot down and smiled at my dad."What are you boys doing?" he asked with a cautious smile."We're doing what you told me to do. We're going to be rich," I said."Yup," said Mike, grinning and nodding his head. "We're partners.""And what is in those plaster molds?" dad asked."Watch," I said. "This should be a good batch."With a small hammer, I tapped at the seal that divided the cube inhalf. Cautiously, I pulled up the top half of the plaster mold and a lead nickel fell out.""Oh, my God!" my dad said. "You're casting nickels out of lead.""That's right," Mike said. "We doing as you told us to do. We're making money."My dad's friend turned and burst into laughter. My dad smiled and shook his head. Along with a fire and a box of spent toothpaste tubes, in front of him were two little boys covered with white dust and smiling from ear to ear."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely."He asked us to put everything down and sit with him on the front step of our house. With a smile, he gently explained what the word "counterfeiting" meant.Our dreams were dashed. "You mean this is illegal?" asked Mike in aquivering voice."Let them go," my dad's friend said. "They might be developing a natural talent."My dad glared at him."Yes, it is illegal," my dad said gently. "But you boys have shown great creativity and original thought. Keep going. I'm really proud of you!"Disappointed, Mike and I sat in silence for about twenty minutes before we began cleaning up our mess. The business was over on opening day. Sweeping the powder up, I looked at Mike and said, "I guess Jimmy and his friends are right. We are poor."My father was just leaving as I said that. "Boys," he said. "You're only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You've done something. I'm very proud of the two of you. I will say it again.Keep going. Don't quit."Mike and I stood there in silence. They were nice words, but we still did not know what to do."So how come you're not rich, dad?" I asked."Because I chose to be a schoolteacher. Schoolteachers really don't think about being rich. We just like to teach. I wish I could help you, but I really don't know how to make money."Mike and I turned and continued our clean up."I know," said my dad. "If you boys want to learn how to be rich, don't ask me. Talk to your dad, Mike.""My dad?" asked Mike with a scrunched up face."Yeah, your dad," repeated my dad with a smile. "Your dad and I have the same banker, and he raves about your father. He's told me several times that your father is brilliant when it comes to making money.""My dad?" Mike asked again in disbelief. "Then how come we don't have a nice car and a nice house like the rich kids at school?"

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
    X