• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Next 2000 HDTV record option

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Next 2000 HDTV record option

Guys, the recording option of Next 2000 super HDTV works only with eSATA? it doesn't work with USB?
    Can be worked with USB, if yes, please let me know.

Many thanks

hi mate
    it's the problem for have got only usb port 2000 hd
    this receiver's processors doesn't support record function..
    if you wish record option you must use new eSATA 2000 hd, or you must take necessary hardware parts for this model..

Yorum yap

ne diyon hemşerim

Yorum yap

Hi G-Force,

Where did you buy this machine and where do you live.
        I cant find another website about 2000 super hd.if you know could you write it? are you watching HD channels on 2000 super.Which satellite and Which software.can you give me some tips

Yorum yap

dear terona i was looking your post and i see you can speak turkish,can't you??
          then why don't you speak turkish with me in this topic ??

Yorum yap

Terona,
            Are you having fun with us ? There are tenths of messages you have posted so far in this board. Please switch your language to Turkish, your native language.
            OK ??

Yorum yap

come on guys, be cool, we are all here looking for help so no matter what the language is, I wished if I know Turkish language to understand well in this nice and great forum.

Back to my question, any idea on how to make USB recording on Next 2000 HD?

Thank you all

Yorum yap

NextLover Nickli Üyeden Alıntı
                come on guys, be cool, we are all here looking for help so no matter what the language is, I wished if I know Turkish language to understand well in this nice and great forum.

Thank you all
                we didn't intend you
                you don't speak our language ,don't mention it
                you must be foreigner but @terona is a turkish man and he know turkish
                therefore He has to speak Turkish in this forum :firca:
                ok!

Yorum yap

NextLover Nickli Üyeden Alıntı

Thank you all
                  Our target was NOT you @NextLover. Of course, you can go on asking questions in English .
                  Coming to your question, as far as I know, there is no any possibility on making USB record for the time being (We are still waiting good news ). It's only available for 2000 HDTV E-Sata versions just released.

Yorum yap

Thanks again all, although I have the Esata version but really I don't know how to active the recording due to unavailable Esata Hard in Iraq, but anyway, will wait till we can get one.
                    on the other hand, how the Ethernet set up to update the CAS?? please

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
                    X