• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Help for a clone of 8000XCAM

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Help for a clone of 8000XCAM

Selam

Could you help me to have TPS AU on my interstar 8006CI-XCAM please? It's a clone of the NEXT-8000XCAM. I already put the boot v1.3 and also the firm of 23/2/2007. The problem is the stb reboots after pressing the mute+green button. Do you know any solution please?

Pouvez-vous m'aider à avoir TPS AU sur mon décodeur interstar 8006CI-XCAM. C'est un clone du NEXT-8000XCAM. J'ai déjà mis le boot v1.3 et le firmware du 23/2/2007 mais le décodeur redémarre après avoir appuyé sur mute+bouton vert. Avez-vous une solution svp?

Thanks in advance

Fransızca bilen varsa yazsın arkadaşlar. Tps auto yok çöktü diye.

Yorum yap

Vinou Nickli Üyeden Alıntı
      Selam

Could you help me to have TPS AU on my interstar 8006CI-XCAM please? It's a clone of the NEXT-8000XCAM. I already put the boot v1.3 and also the firm of 23/2/2007. The problem is the stb reboots after pressing the mute+green button. Do you know any solution please?

Pouvez-vous m'aider à avoir TPS AU sur mon décodeur interstar 8006CI-XCAM. C'est un clone du NEXT-8000XCAM. J'ai déjà mis le boot v1.3 et le firmware du 23/2/2007 mais le décodeur redémarre après avoir appuyé sur mute+bouton vert. Avez-vous une solution svp?

Thanks in advance
      The firm of 23/2/2007 can't TPS AU. Already any firm can't it now. But we waiting it as soon.

regards.

Yorum yap

Salut vinou

Hi vinou

English:
        There is problem in Last version 23-02-2007 for all Next 8000 and clones owners, so hope and wait a new release from Nesco ...

French:
        Il y a un probleme dans la derniere version 23-02-2007 pour tous les propriétaires du démo Next 8000 et ses clônes, attendons donc une nouvelle
        version de chez Nesco ...

PS: Tu n'es pas par hasard Vinou que je connais sur le Sat pour les Nuls ??!!!
        ~==============~
        Golden Interstar 8006
        ~**************~

Yorum yap

Thanks everybody for the answers: you're very the best. I need these kinds of informations. If you have any further information for the clones (especially 8006CI-XCAM), please let me know. Thanks again dudes!

viamez Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
          Salut vinou
          PS: Tu n'es pas par hasard Vinou que je connais sur le Sat pour les Nuls ??!!!
          Bonjour Viamez,
          oui c'est bien moi et malheureusement, le forum n'est plus et un autre a pris sa place mais les meilleurs, comme toi et Brahim pour ne citer que vous 2, ne sont plus présents. Moi et mon 8006, on se sent vraiment abandonné ... bouhouhou
          Si tu as des news pour nous, on est preneur
          !_Total respect pour Viamez et tous les modos_!
          @+

Yorum yap

Salam

Et ben voilà une surprise pour toi:

viamez = Brahim que tu connais déjà, on est 1 et non pas 2 Mdrrr

@++
            ~==============~
            Golden Interstar 8006
            ~**************~

Yorum yap

Salam mon ami !!!

c'est une vraie joie que de te lire à nouveau. Pour une surprise, c'en est une MDRRRRR

Enfin , je me sens tout à coup moins seul là ...

@++

Yorum yap

Re

Mdrrrr

Tu vois je suis partout ... lolll

you are Welcome my friend
                ~==============~
                Golden Interstar 8006
                ~**************~

Yorum yap

Problem resolved here: http://www.mach1digital.com/mach1for...ad.php?t=27384
                  ~==============~
                  Golden Interstar 8006
                  ~**************~

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
                  X