• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

blackbox

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• blackbox

hello all and eid mubarak

the last software made a breakthrough in next2000 super hd with the starting of sat share

but the use of this unkown dongle blackbox made this breakthrough of little importance

i know that blachbox was the first sat sharing dongle in 2005 and it stopped working after few months and it was catastrophic to sat sharing at that time ---know i am suprised with same name again but with next2000

so is it the same one ? if not >what channles it open

thanks

85 visits without any response ??

Yorum yap

That means nobody has got a clear idea about blackbox. You should wait and see test results if someone has got it. I am also curious about blackbox and waiting for a satisfactory explanation.
      Keep your fingers crossed.

Yorum yap

erhano Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
        That means nobody has got a clear idea about blackbox. You should wait and see test results if someone has got it. I am also curious about blackbox and waiting for a satisfactory explanation.
        Keep your fingers crossed.

thanks for your response and lets wait and see

Yorum yap

I made a search for blackbox on the net and could only find some pictures of it. As far as I can understand, you connect a secondary antenna directed to eu w4 and to a certain frequency on that sat and you get unscrambling data to your receiver through rs 232 port.
          Who provides the unit, sharing service, the service cost is all uncertain for now.
          We sure will hear more about it soon if its really worth something

Yorum yap

ndursun Nickli Üyeden Alıntı
            I made a search for blackbox on the net and could only find some pictures of it. As far as I can understand, you connect a secondary antenna directed to eu w4 and to a certain frequency on that sat and you get unscrambling data to your receiver through rs 232 port.
            Who provides the unit, sharing service, the service cost is all uncertain for now.
            We sure will hear more about it soon if its really worth something

clould you please put the web site here

Yorum yap

Latest software support blackbox satellite cardsharing mate and its works fine we have one test sample on turkey and it still works from comport I think very soon this new part will be out on the turkey market
              Sorularınızı forumda ilgili cihaz ve hangi konuda ise o bölümlerde yazıp sorun arkadaşlar özel mesajlarda teknik konular sorular sormayın lütfen açık alanda sorunki herkes yanıtlayabilsin daha çok paylaşım olsun başkalarıda aynı soruyu soracak faydalanabilsin..

Tüm paylaşımlar test ve bilgi amaçlıdır herhangi bir sorumluluk kabul edilmez..

WeTekPlay1-2-Next Machina 3D-2000 HD Minix-Fta-HD Vu+ Ultimo-WeTekCore4K-Gigablue Quad Plus-Hiremco Turbo4K-S10-Next 64-Next 2071-Wifi-Hiremco Impala-Dreamstar A5-Hiremco Matrix-Hiremco GTV8plus-Next QPLAY 4K-Next Innova 4K..

CCcam Serverda 39 ile 30 batı arasındaki birçok uyduda 39d-36d-23.5d-19d-16d-13d-5d-1.9d-1batı-30 batı vs yabancı paket kanalları bulunmaktadır....

CCcam pay servera Üye olmak için sadece bana özel mesaj atıp bilgileri öğrenebilirsiniz

http://www.mach1digital.com/mach1forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

Depo
              http://www.mach1digital.com/repo/

Next Yazılımları için
              www.nextyazilim.com

Yorum yap

mach1 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
                Latest software support blackbox satellite cardsharing mate and its works fine we have one test sample on turkey and it still works from comport I think very soon this new part will be out on the turkey market
                thanks for your response
                but why using w4 which is directed to russia and niegeria -- and as i heard it need modification in the LNB becuase it does not use H OR V but uses R AND L

ANY WAY USING SIMPLE AVAILABLE DONGLE LIKE Y4 OR Y2 WOULD BE MUCH BETTER

Yorum yap

@Mosul

ANY WAY USING SIMPLE AVAILABLE DONGLE LIKE Y4 OR Y2 WOULD BE MUCH BETTER
                  If you were to make some profit for your efforts, you would also try something different...!
                  Get the idea?

Yorum yap

ndursun Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
                    @Mosul

If you were to make some profit for your efforts, you would also try something different...!
                    Get the idea?
                    no i did not
                    what do you mean ?

Yorum yap

ya arkadaşlar burda ne yazılıyor bu bölümde türkçe konuşan yokmu yav bizede türkçeye çevirin bari

Yorum yap

sampiyon Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
                        ya arkadaşlar burda ne yazılıyor bu bölümde türkçe konuşan yokmu yav bizede türkçeye çevirin bari
                        Blackbox ile SatShare muhabbeti var Şampiyon. Mosul W4'ün hem yönü hem de LNB ayarları farklı iken nasıl olabileceğini soruyor. Mach1 Hoca daha önce yapılmış ve başarılı olmuş testlerden bahsediyor ve yakın bir zamanda comport üzerinden kullanılacak dongle'ların Türkiye'de de marketlerde olacağını söylüyor. Ndursun da teknik olarak satshare'in nasıl yapılacağını anlatmış. Kısaca konuşulan bunlar .

Yorum yap

hakanoz2000 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
                          Blackbox ile SatShare muhabbeti var Şampiyon. Mosul W4'ün hem yönü hem de LNB ayarları farklı iken nasıl olabileceğini soruyor. Mach1 Hoca daha önce yapılmış ve başarılı olmuş testlerden bahsediyor ve yakın bir zamanda comport üzerinden kullanılacak dongle'ların Türkiye'de de marketlerde olacağını söylüyor. Ndursun da teknik olarak satshare'in nasıl yapılacağını anlatmış. Kısaca konuşulan bunlar .
                          bilgiler için teşekkürler

Yorum yap

evet ya kendi forumumuzda yabancı olacaktık az kalsın. blacbox olayınıda mach1 den ricamız detaylı bilgi verebilirse seviniriz.
                            Dell XPS 1530
                            Vestel Pixellence Full HD LCD USB TV
                            Next 2000 HD E-Sata + 500 GB HDD
                            Next 8000 X Cam
                            Next 2000 Plus
                            Next V-Box
                            Vestel 4500 Divx Dvd Player

Yorum yap

detaylı bilgi veriyim sana destek felan yok server al yada 50 liraya başka cihaz al aynı işi yapıyor 7 aydır bu cihazla hotbrid den bir hd kanal bile seyredemedim ama next bir numara en buyuk ....

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
                              X