• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Which receiver?

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Which receiver?

I am looking for a good allaround receiver. I currently have a Goldmaster 9400 VCI, and a Next Plus 2000 CI. I have strong dislikes for the Next box due to the way the program guide works. Setting up favorites is a pain in the 'nads and getting it to sort alphabetically would be nice, but I can't seem to find the option for that.

A friend has been talking to me about X-Cruiser boxes and he is in favor of the "Starbox(?)". I would like it to have ethernet connectivity for downloading keys. From what I have seen, folks love the Triple Dragon and Dream Box but that is a good bit of cash to put out.

Any guesses about an out of country source that would have one cheaper? Getting it here from Germany, England or the states would not be a problem for me, I am just wanting to take a more educated guess at my next box.

TIA,

Joe

ı only recommend that you must buy next 2000 x cıs plus ı am sure you like it

Yorum yap

Dreambox
      Next YE-2000 X CIS PLUS
      http://www.fideliomicros.net.tc/

Yorum yap

Thanks for the replies.

Fidelio, why do you preffer the Dreambox? Does the 7xxx one do PVR functions? I think I am leaning toward the dreambox...

Joe

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
        X